Ubuntu 17.04 - Intel Integrated Graphics
Broken: 2.78 - blender-2.78-80095645036-linux-glibc219-i686.tar.bz2
Short description of error
Images with alpha channel are displayed incorrectly under any non sRGB color space (i.e. Linear, Filmic...) in Sequencer. Changing the alpha mode to Premul doesn't prevent the bug.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Place a image with transparency over an opaque one
- Change the Sequencer Color Space from sRGB to Linear, Filmic, RAW...
- Working under sRGB in 2.78:
- Broken under Linear in 2.78:
- Working under Linear in 2.77: