Windows 7 GTX 980
Broken: blender 2.80.0 git - a3d9ef2 - msvc14 - windows64 (built: 2017-07-15)
Description: Blender crashes upon creation of a duplicate (or duplicate-linked) cone whose location is manually modified post creation.
Minimal steps to reproduce:
- Start with a new scene (delete the starting cube)
- Create a cone at the origin (default size)
- Click on Duplicate or Duplicate Linked (both have the issue), positioning the new cone just below the original along the Z axis (alignment isn't critical here) and left clicking to place
Comment: Now, in order to fully align the newly created and manually placed cone along the Z axis, we want to change its X and Y coordinates manually to 0.0
- With the new duplicate cone still selected, we click on Vector/X in the left panel to manually enter the X coordinate of its position.
- Type in the value 0 for the X coordinate.
- Upon pressing Enter to confirm the value, Blender crashes.