- Machine: Lenovo Thinkpad X220 Tablet Laptop
- OS: Manjaro KDE
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- CPU: Intel i5-2520M
- RAM: 8 GB
- Branch: blender2.8
- Hash: a3d9ef2ea5
Short description of error
When a "Reflection Cubemap" light probe is moving it does not update with the scene until it stops moving.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open Blender 2.8.
- Open the Attached .blend file.
- Your view should be locked to a metallic sphere with a light probe around it.
- Play the animation and watch the reflection.
- The reflection should not change on the sphere.
- If the animation is still playing stop it with Alt+A.
- Now the reflection cubemap should be updated properly and accurately reflect the environment.