2.79 Release Candidate, 5e9132b
Short description of error
Switching from a custom application template back to the Default one has to be done twice to set Default's startup file and user preferences.
In the opposite way, switching to a custom application template sets splashscreen, startup file and user preferences at the first try.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- get attached - contains custom app. template with splashscreen, startup file(two Suzannes) and userpref.blend with Display tool addon enabled
- installs it from.. File -> Application Templates -> Install Template from File...
- now, from the same menu or splashscreen menu pick the Test template, this should set all(splash,startup file and userpref) correctly
- then try to switch back to Default from the File menu or splashscreen menu, this sets just the template's splash screen back to Default, but the Test startup file and userpref remains
- once again pick Default template and now it should be both, startup file and userpref, back again.