Windows 10 Pro x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Broken: 2.79-7b397cd (RC2), 2.79 RC1
Short description of error
VSE renders incorrectly between a Scene strip and an Image strip which has a PNG file saved by Gimp with "Save background color" and "Save color values from transparent pixels" options.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- In VSE, insert a scene strip in channel 1
- Insert an image strip in channel 2 and specify an image file that I mentioned above.
- Set "Alpha Over" blend option of the image strip.
- (Optional)Enable "Use Backdrop" option of VSE header.
- Render with [F12]. You can see VSE doesn't render translucency of the image.
Or, You can download the attached file and test the blend file in it.