Windows 7 GTX 770 oc
2.79 RC2 7b397cd
Too many keyframes in an action, causes lag while using Armature ghost.
Using Tracks multiplies the factor of the lag.
The file contains only a skeleton and several animation tracks, however the animation is intended for NSFW material.
- As-is: 10-12fps
- Delete NLA tracks: 30fps
- Push active action to NLA track: 60fps
- Tweak NLA track: 25-28 fps
With Ghost (Range 1, Selected only, with nothing selected):
- As-is: 4-5 fps
- Delete NLA tracks: 16-20fps
- push active action to NLA track: 60fps (ghost is ignored/unavailable)
- Tweak NLA track: 12-13 fps
#2 and #4 have a similar performance because other tracks aren't being used but #4 is lower because it actually is using a track.
For #2, without tracks, Ghost set to Range 6 still does 20fp and Range 30 does around 9fps.