Windows 10 (Home Version)
Geforce GTX 560ti
Broken: 2.79 5bd8ac9
Worked: Not Applicable
Short description of error
Blender Crashes when closing "(toggle) system console"
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open Default 2.79 (5bd8ac9)
- In top left of screen (Info) click on "Window"
- Click on "Toggle System Console"
- Close "System Console" by clicking on "x" (top right of system console window)
- Blender immediately crashes
Accidentally discovered while working with 2.78c file on new 2.79 install. Restarted computer and duplicated error several times with default 2.79 file