Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit SP1
GeForce GTX 750 Ti
version: 2.79 (sub 1), branch: master, commit date: 2017-10-10 07:26, hash: 8d73ba5, type: Release
build date: Tue 10/10/2017, 10:00 AM
Short description of error
Artefacts on render passes Shadow and Diffuse Direct when rendering image texture with zero value in a channel. The scene is lighted with 3 spots each absolute red, green and blue.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create a texture image file with absolute 0 spots in one channel. Or use this one:
- Create a scene with 3 spots lights, each colored with an absolute red, green and blue color.
- Add a random object with uvs
- Assign the texture image file to the object (Tested with Principled BSDF, Diffuse BSDF, Toon BSDF).
- Add Diffuse Direct and Shadow pass.
- Render, get this:
- Other channels render correctly
- Scene is lighted only with direct lights, bounces are set to 0.
- Clamping lowest values to 1 in the texture map resolves the artefact partially.
- Also shortly tested on unix system.
- Blender file: