Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: 2 x nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (in SLI)
Upon exporting a file as FBX, the "root/parent" and "IK_Stretch" sliders in the Rigify armature get reset to their defaults.
- root/parent gets reset from 1.0 to 0.0
- IK_Stretch gets reset from 0.0 to 1.0
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open the attached blend file
- Select the "hand_ik.L" bone in the armature
- Play the animation "Walk", notice how the left arm moves with the body (root/parent is set to 1.0)
- File -> Export -> FBX (default settings)
- Play the animation now: the slider root/parent is reset to 0.0 and IK_Strech is reset to 1.0
Exporting a file as FBX shouldn't alter anything in the armature / rig / animation.