There are a couple of issues in the PillarServer.set_languages() function:
- It's placed between the _config_xxx() functions. Somewhere below them would be nicer.
- The translations_folder parameter is unused, but there is no documentation on why that paramter is there.
- self.default_locale and self.languages is set but not initialised in __init__()
- This comment is rather strange:
# Determine available languages. languages = list()
- The initial sentence of the docstring doesn't end in a period.