Linux Mint 18 Sarah (Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS)
Broken: 2.79 5bd8ac9abfa
Short description of error
When renaming a library filepath to match another already linked, blender mixed libraries.
Example : lib_v01.blend, other_lib.blend and lib_v02.blend are linked in a blendfile (the link order is important).
When I rename lib_v01.blend to lib_v02.blend, save and reopen, Blender "merge" the multiple instances of lib_v02.blend.
But one of the Suzanne is now "attached" to other_lib.blend (instead of lib_v02.blend), and obvioulsy Blender doesn't find it.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create a new blender file.
- Link the "Suzanne" group from lib_v01.blend
- Link the "Sphere" group from other_lib.blend
- Link the "Suzanne" group from lib_v02.blend
- Save the file.
- In the outliner, rename lib_v01.blend to lib_v02.blend
- Save and reopen the blendfile