Win8 Intel integrated graphics
Win7 nVidia 980
Broken: 2.79a 8928d99270f
Short description of error
Dissolving (Ctrl-X) a bone in an armature works as intended but, on a subsequent edit operation (say moving a bone), the remaining bones parenting changes from connected to offset and vice versa.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Look at the leftmost armature in the file:
- enter edit mode and select the B bone head (or A tail)
- dissolve it and it should look like the "Armature.001" at the center
- now try to grab and move something...
- D head will immediatelly jump and connect to A tail (as in Armature.002)
- if you moved something else A tail would have moved to D head position