A few pieces of texts are still in English.
- "cell_size" (this is not even in proper English, it's more like name of an internal variable)
- "This property is for internal use only and can't be edited." (rna_access.c)
To see them:
- New Blend file, leave the default cube as is.
- Select the default cube, then Object->Quick Effects->Quick Smoke
- On Outliner, next to 'Search', select 'Data-Blocks' ('All Scenes' by default)
- Go down to section for 'Objects'
- Select 'Smoke Domain' object.
- Scroll down to 'Modifiers' section
- Expand 'Smoke', 'Domain Settings'
- Scroll down to see 'cell_size', and move the mouse pointer to the first value text box for 'X' value, you should see the text
"Disabled: This property is for internal use only and can't be edited."
- Now go to the menu 'File->User Preferences->System'
- Click on the 'International Fonts' and select a language of choice, other than English.
- Move the mouse pointer back to the text box 'X' value mentioned above and you should see the first piece of text 'Disabled' has been translated, but the remain part is NOT.