Processor: 3,5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
GPU: AMD FirePro D 500 3072 MB
1.5.1 Storyboarder is a amazing tool for Storyboarding which is also Open Source, and a viable addition for animation and filmmaking workflow:
Adobe Premiere Version
Short description of error
I am not able to open EDL-files which where created with Premiere Pro. As Example Files and Full Workflow these files are comming from I also packed the Original Storyboarder files.
Please let me know If you think this could be a issue regarding the export of storyboarder, so I can file a report on their git.
I'm now also looking into a solution without using Adobe Premiere, but wasn't able to find a tool for the task.
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/private/var/folders/gc/psty29h90d1gjm2sy0pxj801xkv7br/T/AppTranslocation/BFBC66F6-AFD3-48ED-A76C-91338B326C95/d/blender.app/Contents/Resources/2.79/scripts/addons/io_sequencer_edl/__init__.py", line 237, in execute edl_import_info.frame_offset) File "/private/var/folders/gc/psty29h90d1gjm2sy0pxj801xkv7br/T/AppTranslocation/BFBC66F6-AFD3-48ED-A76C-91338B326C95/d/blender.app/Contents/Resources/2.79/scripts/addons/io_sequencer_edl/import_edl.py", line 130, in load_edl frame_offset = reel_offsets[edit.reel] KeyError: 'ax' location: <unknown location>:-1
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- OPTIONAL: Create Storyboard and Export IMAGES + XML timeline information
- OPTIONAL: Import XML and IMAGES in Premiere Pro 12.0.0
- Export EDL from Premiere Pro with "32character names" for better compability
- Install Import-Export: Import EDL Addon shipped with blender
- Navigate to VSE
- Open sidebar for EDL Import addon "n"
- Select EDL file in the sidebar
- click Import Video Sequence (.edl)
- See Error