- Start Blender, leave the default cube. Select it.
- Turn on the ‘3D Printing’ add-on by: File→Preferences→Add-on, type 3D and select ‘Mesh: 3D Print Toolbox’, make sure that it is ticked (selected)
- Back to 3D view, on tool bar (on the left) – press ‘T’ to display it if it’s not there – then scroll down to the bottom and select ‘3D Printing’ Tab.
- Notice the ‘Scale’ and ‘Bounds’ buttons underneath. Press any of them and accept the default values will see an English message on top (next to the ‘Blender Render’) button in the title bar.
- Now change the UI language to a language of choice, make sure you remember where those buttons are if you don’t read the language of selection, by File→Preferences→System→International Fonts.
- Use the same button ‘Scale’ or ‘Bounds’ buttons again and you now should see the report message is still in English when the rest of the UI has changed to the foreign language.
- The message comes from ‘operator.py’ I think.
Tested on Linux. Software version included in the image. See the example image below in Vietnamese.