(intel i5 quadcore, 16GB RAM, 4k display)
Nvidia Quadro k2200
Hash: d2e1a14 (don't distinguish between 1 and l)
Blender crashes after paint stroke in UV editor when editor window full screen - in Cycles, other unconfirmed.
Lacking knowledge to attach .blend file, reachable at "http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=49313"
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- exit fullscreen
- enter fullscreen
- stroke -> crash.
Engine = CYCLES
- Unwrap mesh and assign material (method irrelevant)
- separate window:
- 3D View
- UV editor
- Node editor (optional)
- set 3D view mode to Rendered or Textured
- In UV/IMG Editor make New image (1024px, 32b, black/blank in my case)
- Set UVeditor mode to texture paint
- In Node Editor make image texture node, select new image and connect to arbitrary output shader
- test painting on canvas (all views visible), stroke should work normal
- set UV Editor to full screen (ctrl-uparrow in my case)
- draw on canvas again, crash or program shutdown occurs.