Blender has many settings that apply to commands. However, many of them are actually internal flags, and as such are not meant to be used by the end-user. We intend to clean this up. This document serves as an overview of the command settings we will remove from the user interface.
- Remove completely. Don't allow redo. rBedf8bfe5fae179f0f0a6b5de43a96e0c926adae2
- Remove completely. Don't allow redo. rB053669e4aec11e5dbad61dd7308fe68a23f67034
- Remove completely. Don't allow redo. rBc8865f2c40fbe81c660fc3c7b1676b51af20ebf5
Add Grease Pencil Modifier
- Remove completely. Don’t allow redo.
- Don't allow redo. There's a separate shortcut for global delete anyway.
(We could add Delete Global to Object menu to make it more discoverable) rB66f8a2d67e0ae9b76d87675a88bfc28fa87bef69
Mesh Edit Mode
Set Selection Mode (1, 2, 3)
- Remove completely. Don't allow redo. rB7f95ea6f7806c14ea2f93b1257f14d8c6ec1c64a