Windows 10, 64 bit.
Operating system and graphics card. GTX 970.
(also affects 2.8)
Short description of error
Edit Basis mesh, creating a Loop Cut and then (built-in) sliding. The slide does not appear on other shape keys which have their loop(s) at the default position.
Compare this with separately using Edge Slide, or even just moving the edge/vertices directly where the changes do affect other shape keys.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create a cube
- Create Basis shape key
- Create another shape key ("Key 1")
- Switch to Basis shape key and enter edit mode
- Create one Loop Cut (Ctrl+R, Enter), then slide across. Press Enter to commit the edge slide.
- Switch to Key 1 shape key, and observe the loop cut is in the default position.
1-4 as above.
- Create one Loop Cut (Ctrl+R, Enter). Press Esc to create loop cut in the default position.
- Use Edge Slide (GG) to slide across. Press Enter to commit the edge slide.
- Switch to Key 1 shape key, and observe the loop cut is in the same position as for the Basis shape key.