Windows 10 Pro
renderer: 'GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2'
vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 384.76'
version: 2.79 (sub 4), branch: blender2.8, commit date: 2018-05-15 17:37, hash: 4461be1, type: Release
build date: Wed 05/16/2018, 04:27 AM
Short description of error
Text on Curve makes crash if the scene is linked and used the linked scene as a strip in Sequencer.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create a text object
- Create a curve
- Set the curve for the Text on Curve option under Properties Font rollout
- Save the file for eg. TextOnCurve.blend
- Create a new scene.
- Link the scene of the TextOnCurve.blend file
- Place the scene as strip in VSE
- Save the file for eg. LinkedScene.blend
- Reload (or try to load) the LinkedScene.blend file: crash!