This is an experimental try at porting the TODO list found in the old wiki at https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Development/Todo over to phabricator
This is also an opportunity to check whether things on above list are still valid.
Things to consider / questions:
- wiki sections to exclude: Game Engine, User Based Todo
- match wiki sections with phabricator tags (add new tags?)?
- wiki sections: Tools, Render, User Interface, Animation System, Editors, Scripting, Import/Export, Building Software, Installation / Environment, Regression Tests
- make each wiki section its own subtask?
- check existing phabricator tasks that are mentioned in these lists for being tagged as TODO
- reg. task status: talked to @Campbell Barton (campbellbarton) and existing phabricator (TODO) tasks should be Archived (not Open) and once actually done have status Resolved
- in the long run it might not even make sense to keep a separate list [aka this task] for TODOs as these could easily be filtered by tag in phab anyways? (imho chance is high this wont be kept up to date if you can just tag a task with TODO -- and forget to also add to this task/list...)