This task is to keep track of issues with the new 2.8x color scheme.
- Selected Text
In general text selection seems quite inconsistent.
- Contrast of text in text editor is very low, (initially I couldn't see it).
- Selected text from a number button is gray on green.
- Selected text from a text button is green on gray.
- Selected text from a tab button is dark-gray on gray.
- Button Highlight
- Toolbar buttons are dark when active.
- Menu items are light when active.
- Enum buttons are dark when active.
- Some toggle buttons are green when active (id "fake-user" for eg).
- Other toggle buttons may be light gray when active (material "use nodes" for eg).
- If you hover your cursor over a slider, the contrast is very low until you click on it.
- Hard to tell difference between active and all other items (text highlight is close to regular text)
- Grey wire gives low contrast in quite common cases: eg