Windows 7 x64, Intel i7 (4930k)
Broken: 2.8 alpha 6f8a141, Release doesn´t "confirm".
Worked: In 2,79 when the User preference - Editing tab - Transform - Release confirm is checked, effectively
any transformation and tools are confirmed when the mouse button is lifted.
Short description of error
Release mouse button doesn´t "confirm" all though the preference is set on User prefe3rences, Editing tab - Transform - "Release confirms" when doing BEVEL operation at edit level of an object.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create a cube, switch to edit mode
- Press 2 (to enter edge selection), press A (select all edges)
- Select BEVEL tool, press hold/drag with Left mouse button
- Let go left mouse button when the required Bevel operation is ready to "release confirm".
- Bevel is not applied.
- Left-Click selection is also selected on "Input">Select: Left mouse. I don´t know if that´s causing a conflict.
- I read what I am to do with the bevel tool in the status bar. But there´s an inconsistency on why the user preferences
would allow "release confirms" when in he 3D view will not apply.