Edit: setting interpolation to none fixed problem.
Broken: 2.79b f4dc9f9d68b
Applying the transform strip to any image strip creates a fuzzy black outline around the object.
Steps to recreate:
- Insert a solid coloured image or white colour strip in vse timline, if necessary crop it so it doesn't fill the entire preview window, set blend setting to cross
- duplicate and move duplicate up 1 channel to create an overlap
- apply transform to the duplicate, set it to overdrop, mute host strip
- Do any small transformation in the transform strip: rotate/x-move/y-move
- Problem seen when the top white image overlaps the bottom white one, you should see a black pixel border.
White on white should create white, which is exactly what happens if you don't use a transform strip. If there aren't any technical issues in doing so, the transform options (scale/rotate) should just be integrated into the default strip menu options, it causes way too many problems in its current form.