Operating system and graphics card
Platform Name: NVIDIA CUDA
Platform Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Platform Version: OpenCL 1.2 CUDA 9.0.368
Platform Profile: FULL_PROFILE
Platform Extensions: cl_khr_global_int32_base_atomics cl_khr_global_int32_extended_atomics cl_khr_local_int32_base_atomics cl_khr_local_int32_extended_atomics cl_khr_fp64 cl_khr_byte_addressable_store cl_khr_icd cl_khr_gl_sharing cl_nv_compiler_options cl_nv_device_attribute_query cl_nv_pragma_unroll cl_nv_copy_opts cl_nv_create_buffer
Number of devices: 1
Device: #0 Device Name: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Device Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation Device OpenCL C Version: OpenCL C 1.2 Device Profile: FULL_PROFILE Device Version: OpenCL 1.2 CUDA Device Extensions: cl_khr_global_int32_base_atomics cl_khr_global_int32_extended_atomics cl_khr_local_int32_base_atomics cl_khr_local_int32_extended_atomics cl_khr_fp64 cl_khr_byte_addressable_store cl_khr_icd cl_khr_gl_sharing cl_nv_compiler_options cl_nv_device_attribute_query cl_nv_pragma_unroll cl_nv_copy_opts cl_nv_create_buffer
This report is regarding the add on: Bone Selection Sets version 2.1.1. I am not sure if this should be filed as a bug or a feature request.
Bone Selection Sets do not work when individual axis are selected. This is needed as a convenience for moving the avatar's COG bone, and its IK bones together as a unit in the Graph Editor. I need to make the same precise move in each Action Strip in the XY plane, hence need to quickly select the same axis in all IK bones in the Action Strip I am editing.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- In the attached file open the Dope Sheet editor, and the Properties editor if these are not already open.
- In the Properties editor's Data tab expand the Selection Sets panel.
- In the Selection Sets panel left click the AvatarMoveX selection set. This does not have an bones in it yet.
- In the Dope Sheet expand ikElbowTargetLeft and iKwristRgiht to show the individual Location and Rotation axis.
- In each of the expanded bones select "X Location" using the Left Click and Shift Left click for simultaneous selection.
- In the Selection Sets panel click on Assign. Then click on Deselect. The selected bone axis will not be deselected, indicating they were not added to the selection set.
If this is not a bug please consider the ability to add a bone's individual axis to a Selection Set a feature request.