Broken: 2.80 2c2c996a1b2
Pivot point is broken after scaling an already flat object to 0 in its flat dimension.
After that, only 'individual origins' seems to work. All other pivot point modes seem to default to the object origin.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open blender.
- Add bezier (or circle, etc) (shift + a > curve > bezier).
- In object mode, scale z to 0 (s + z + 0 + enter)
- Enter edit mode (tab)
- Select one point (right-click)
- Make sure pivot point is set to Median Point (hold period > median point)
- Optionally, switch to top-down orthographic (click ortho z / numpad-7)
- Rotate selection (r)