Keymaps can now have their own preferences,
There is a limit to how many options we can reasonably maintain, so it may be we keep the number of options under ~5 or so.
Nevertheless, there may be some options worth adding, so opening this design task.
Currently the default keymap has the following preferences which have been added based on feedback.
- Select Mouse [Left | Right] (Was previously an input preference).
- Spacebar Action: [Toolbar | Animation Playback] (Swap Space/Shift-Space)
- Select-All Toggles (like 2.7x map)
Listing suggestions which seem like options we could support.
- Swap Tab / Ctrl-Tab (Edit-Mode / Pie-Menu).
- Swap 3D view MMB/Shift-MMB (Orbit / Pan).