Texture is missing (I'm getting pink), could you please pack that into the blendfile and upload again?
Other than that, I cannot reproduce here (I can select the plane and move it without viewport shading being affected)
- Please ALWAYS mention which build you are using
- Does this happen with Factory Settings as well?
- Does this happen with Auto Keying disabled as well?
- Do you get any (error) messages when launching blender from the commandline?
- Do you get any (error) messages when launching blender from the commandline with the --debug option [--debug-gpu not being available on a MAC]?
- (please post both as a txt file -- not as a wall of text -- here)
Marking as incomplete for the time being...
I am not good english myself. I am full deaf and sign language as well.
Let me work on Blender 2.80 then pack into folder together and zip then I will send one for you.
I tried to reproduce this with the official 2.80 Blender release and with a recent development build, but could not get the black background and plane.
We need to find out if you still have the issue with latest Blender or if maybe this issue is already fixed.
- Please download the latest build from http://builder.blender.org.
- Go to File → Defaults → Load Factory Settings and then load your file to see if you still can reproduce this issue.
If you still have the problem, please let us know and if you can, describe the exact steps that cause the issue for you.
Thanks for your help.
September 17, 2019
Operating system: Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit 64 Bits
Graphics card: AMD Radeon Pro 575 OpenGL Engine ATI Technologies Inc. 4.1 ATI-2.11.20
Broken: version: 2.81 (sub 11), branch: master, commit date: 2019-09-16 21:02, hash: rB76650402f300
@Andrea Weikert (elubie) You may check on Layout TAB and click play you can notice light lamb cause something wrong look funny while render I don't know word to explain you.
There for Macintosh only. Not for Windows.