Windows 10 64 bit
Intel Core i7-6700K
32 GB RAM
Broken: 2.8 fe285548980
Short description of error
Clearing a keyframe for a property doesn't really delete the keyframes. The keyframes don't appear anymore in the dope sheet, but when changing the current frame the property is still interpolated.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Start blender.
- Select default cube if it not selected.
- Set the keyframe for its location at 0.
- Set current frame at 10.
- Change the location X to 1 and set the keyframe.
- Right click on the property and select "Clear keyframes".
- The location is still interpolated when changing the current frames between 0 and 10.