Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce TITAN Black 32GB RAM
Broken: 2.80 Beta, 0f5b53ba4dc, blender2.8, 2018-11-30
Short description of error
Apply Base malfunction in the multiresolution modifier.
I have also noticed that the polygon counter does not work in sculpt mode.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- New scene with general design.
- Ctrl + 5 to subdivide the cube.
- Apply Subdivision modifier.
- Add multiresolution modifier and subdivide 5 times. Tris: 12,582,912
- The right button of the mouse. Smoth Shading.
- Change to "sculpting" workspace.
- Select the Grab brush and move the mesh.
- In the multires modifier press "Apply Base"
- The mesh is deformed in a strange way.