Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: nvidia gtx 1060
Broken: 2.80, a205493426b, blender2.8, 2018-12-03
Short description of error
Texture coordinate from another object seems does not work render/lookdev modes in eevee.
It works for cycles render mode, but not in cycles lookdev.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- add a cube and a plain axis empty object
- for the cube, add noise texture to the color input of the shader
- add Texture coordinate node
- connect Object output to vector input of noise texture
- select the empty axis in the texture cordinate as object to follow
- move the cube or the axis in the viewport for eevee render or devlook modes, or in cycles devlook mode, nothing hapens. Only works in Cycles render mode.