Operating system: Windows 10
Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 530
Broken: 2.80 Beta
(example: 2.79b release)
(example: 2.80, edbf15d3c044, blender2.8, 2018-11-28, as found on the splash screen)
Short description of error
Selecting multiple objects in select box mode not working as expected. It can only select object with origin mark and maximum of 2 objects on the default startup screen.
Note: Blender version 2.79 is still installed.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible).
A. Default startup
- Open blender.exe from its installation directory. In this case, it is under C:/Program Files/blender-2.80/
- After fully opened, left click - hold and drag cursor over all default objects.
- It is only selecting 2 objects in max.
B. Custom blend file
- Download the attached bug_report.blend
- Open it using blender 2.80
- In select box mode, drag select all objects by left mouse button.
- It will only select on object which have the origin mark visible and ignore all other objects.
- Left mouse button drag select another or two objects which don't have origin mark visible and they won't be selected, because it is only working on the object that has origin mark visible.
- Move the origin to another object by left click select, and select other objects using left mouse button drag select, and it won't select them.