Operating system: Windows7/Windows10
Graphics card: gtx1070/gtx1050
(example: 2.80, fc6aac391679, 2019-01-18,)
Short description of error
UI elements refuse to work properly when "alt" is being pressed.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Place cursor in 3d viewport (it does not matter if you use mouse or tablet)
- Press "alt" key on keyboard and release
- Caught any ui element for example try to change windows size.
- Release mouse button.
- You should see that mouse cursor stuck in those ui elements
- select any object, default cube is fine
- press "alt" on keyboard and release
- hit "x" for deleting cube
- You will see confirmation dialog
- With mouse hit "Delete".
- You will need to hit it twice cause there is some ui bug.