When rendering a sequence of frames using Freestyle, the lines from the current frame are rendered and place over every frame in the sequence.
Date 2019-01-24 01:12
Steps to reproduce:
- Load Factory Settings
- Set the timeline to 2 frames
- With the timeline marker at Frame 1, select the camera and add a LocRot key by pressing I
- Move the timeline to Frame 2.
- Rotate around the default Cube and Align Camera to View by pressing Ctrl+Alt+0
- With the camera still selected, add a LocRot key by pressing I
- In the Render tab, select Freestyle
- In the Output tab, select a file location for rendered output
- Move the timeline marker to Frame 1
- Render the Animation
The lines from frame 1 carry over and are rendered on top of frame 2.
Additionally, if the timeline marker is set to Frame 2, the lines from Frame 2 are carried over and rendered on top of the other frame. The lines are only rendered from where the current timeline marker is set.
Each frame is rendered with its own unique lines.
OS: Windows 10 Education
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070