Operating system: Windows 10 Pro x64
Graphics card: Geforce GTX 1070
Broken: 2.80 690478027bd7
Short description of error
Animation of hair dynamics works in the viewport, but not when rendering an animation. Problem occurs when a surface force field is added and the hair dynamics are part of a linked library.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
*File 1 (Library file)*
- create a mesh within a collection.
- add hair with hair dynamics enabled
- link in the collection from file 1. "Instance Collections" is turned on.
- add a plane
- add a surface force field to the plane
- render animation with control f12 - hair does not move (but hair moves in viewport and is affected by force field correctly)