Operating system: Pop!_OS (Debian) 18.10
Graphics card: GTX Titan X
Interpolation settings in the graph editor in the Active Keyframe section of the panel aren't updating the motion in the 3D viewport.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Press play. The cube should move along the x axis.
- While still playing, change the interpolation mode using the UI dropdown in the graph editor.
- The motion of the cube doesn't change.
- Press 'T' to change the interpolation mode. Upon choosing a mode (can be the same as the existing mode or a new mode) the animation updates as it should.
- Try changing any value under the 'Active Keyframe' section. The changes aren't updated in the 3D viewport.