Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce 1050TI 4gb
Broken: 2.80 Beta, 07765499abee, 2019-02-05
Short description of error
In the program without any preferences used when the cursor cross the border betwen separate interfaces e.g. betwen scene collections and properties. Flickering itself is noticeble but weak changing of brightness or color. At the closer look it seems like it is changing noise level, but not only in viewport but in whole UI. Flickers follows next order:
- Cursor is holds, nothing happened
- Cursor moves across the border of interfaces, whole ui is dim a bit, stands until the cursor stops.
- When the cursor stops a secons or less goes, and brightness come back as it was.
On the viewport it seems like the further the point from observer, the brighter the dim will be. It is also flickers when any actions with objects or observer happening.
If I start blender with internal gpu the problem disapears.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Start blender with external gpu.
- Set the observer angle of view the way that it will see the horizon, in the process flickering already should be noticeble.
- Move cursor around the interfaces, interact with viewport.