Operating system: Win Pro 64 bit
Graphics card: GTX 1050
Broken: 2.80.0 893fa598319e win64
Using the GG shortcut you can slide a vertex along an edge. Once done you can adjust the amount of slide in the popup settings box for the edge slide action. Depending on the direction you slid if you change a value in the box the edge you're sliding along will suddenly change.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open new file - General.
- Select the box and go into edit mode.
- Select the vertex nearest you (-1, -1, 1)
- Use the GG shortcut and slide along the x axis.
- Click to complete the slide.
- Go into the popup slide action settings box and change the amount of slide.
- The slide will now be performed along the z axis instead of the x axis.