Win7x64 and Ubuntu x64, gtx580
Short description of error
Can't really put a finger on what's actually happening, but it looks like bone local axes get changed by Floor Bone Constraint when used in "World Space" <-> "Local With Parent" space.
If constraint is enabled Parent->Child bone transform switches action axes and, if enabled, a second floor constraint acts on another axis too.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Enable first constraint on B bone,
- Move on Z the "C" bone -> resulting B bone motion axis seems correct,
- Enable second constraint on B bone,
- Move on Z the "C" bone -> first constraint now acts on another axis,
- Also, enabling any of constraints changes axis the bone B is moved in, when it's parent "A" bone is moved.