Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 1809
Graphics card: GTX 1060
Broken: 2.80.0-git.d7d180bd3d8d-windows64, 2.80.0-git.893fa598319e-windows64
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Start up blender, and add new scene (with empty).
- Return first scene.
- Select Cube if not selected.
- Use "Make Links" ([Ctrl]+[L]) and select "Objects To Scene" -> "Scene.001".
- Go to Scene.001. 3D Viewport doesn't show the linked object.
- You can Delete the object once and Undo it to show the object correctly. Or you can also show it with toggle renderable switch in Outliner.