Operating system: Win7 Home Premium 64-bit, SP1
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750
Broken: 2.80, d7d180bd3d8d, blender2.8, 2019-02-28
Short description of error
I was following a tutorial for C4d and created some edges between points. These edges appear
- on any render engine (Eevee, cycles, Workbench)
- on any shading mode preview (wireframe of course, but also in solid, LookDev and Rendered)
These lines can be visually removed by entering the "Overlay menu" and unclicking the "Extras"
When rendering, everything is okay.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create a cube and a sphere to be partly cut out via Boolean modifier
- Apply Boolean modifier
- Go in Edit mode and you can see two edge cuts from a cube vertex to a sphere vertex
- In Vertex select, I connected various sphere vertices to an cube vertex corner
- Upper left in circle, no edge visible, although there is one. Bottom left, you can see various edges
Based on attached .blend file