Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
Graphics card: GTX 1080
Worked : blender 2.79
Short description of error
Animated viewport visibility and render visibility of an object is not honored.
inserting keyframe on hide_viewport in the outliner does not work.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open attached blend file in blender 2.79
- notice how frame 1 the object is visible and frame two it is not.
- open attached blend file in blender 2.8
- scrub back and forth between frame 1 and 2
- notice how the object doesnt become visible
- try to render the object on frame 1 and it should render, it does not. even if you manually toggle hide viewport on.
- hover mouse over hide_viewport in the outliner
- press i
- notice how it doesnt insert a keyframe.