Enum menus in Blender have a few issues:
- Title is at the bottom
- Selected item is redundantly duplicated both inside the menu and outside
- It's not easy to see which item is the active one when the menu is open
We can solve this by changing the way we display enum menus.
- Rather than popping up or down, they can pop outwards from the selected item
- Add a checkmark to the currently selected item
- Put title text always on top
This only applies to enum menus, not popovers or regular dropdown menus.