Operating system: Windows 7 - Windows-10-10.0.17763 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 980/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 399.24
Broken: version: 2.79 and following until 2.80 (sub 48), branch: master, commit date: 2019-03-13 12:50, hash: rBffa29194bbe7
Short description of error
[NDOF is not being recorded (auto-keyframe) in the timeline.
This error is reproducible in blender 2.79 and blender 2.80, In Windows 7 and Windows 10 - both 64-bit.]
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Lock the camera to the view.
- In the timeline press the record button to enable auto-keyframe-recording.
- Press play and move the 3D mouse (NDOF).
The Camera's movement is not being recorded.
[Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible)]
I used the default scene and added some shapes into it, to make the movement more visible.
//An additional test:
- I tried to move the camera in another viewport with my normal standard Mouse. This Action has been recorded instantly - as expected.
- Then I switched back to the "lock to camera - view" and again tried to move the camera with the 3D mouse.
Result of this 2nd test:
Contrary to the first test, the camera couldn't be moved at all, and instead it started twitching relentlessly until I let go of the 3D mouse.
Also - this movement hasn't been recorded into the timeline as well.
End of report.