Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Broken: blender-2.80-1ae6aaad43ad-win64 (Same issue in blender-2.79-d7cecc2ba3f6-win64)
Short description of error
See my screenshot / Attached scene file.
- Viewport render preview looks nice.
- On the left hand you see the final render result.
- Only solution to see a correct final render is to apply the screw modifier in the stack of the "Bottle cap" object.
Further note: I've observed same problems with screw modifier and reflections in the same scene.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file.
- Open the file.
- Right hand viewport: Switch to "rendered view" mode. Cycles begin to render.
- Press F12 now, to see the final render on the left hand side.
-> Compare the results. The Bottle glass in the final render on left hand is wrong. Only solution for a correct final rendering is to apply the screw modifier in the stack of the "Bottle cap" object.