Operating system: Windows 10, 64 bit
Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 8 gb
2.8 b936d7b16c62 2019-03-31
2.8 a813e259d630 2019-04-02
Short description of error
Hello there, wonderful people of Blender development community!
I think the ability to edit multiple objects in the edit mode presented a set of new bugs. For example, all the time I create two separate Armatures with bones in them I can select them in edit mode and try parenting them. Which will cause an instant crash with no notification or errors. Here's the video of the bug:
I guess if I'm not allowed to do that I must get the error message and not crash instantly.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- - Create a scene
- - Create two separate Armatures sets with one bone in each
- - Select both Armatures
- - Go to edit mode with both Armatures selected
- - Select both bones from separate Armatures
- - Press Ctrl P and parent them
- - Crash with no error or notification
Thank you for your hard work!