Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17134 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1060/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 416.16
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 55), branch: blender2.7, commit date: 2019-04-13 18:58, hash: rB14884cda1ff5
Short description of error
eevee crashes with a subsurface render pass enabled.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
[Please describe the exact steps needed to reproduce the issue]
[Based on the default startup or an attached .blend file (as simple as possible)]
- Click off of the splash screen.
- Go to the Render panel and enable "Subsurface Scattering".
- Go to the View Layer and enable "Subsurface Direct" pass.
- Go to the Material panel and dial in some "Subsurface". The value does not seem to matter, I used 0.100.
- Press F12 button to render and blender crashes.