Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17134 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 419.67
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 57), branch: master, commit date: 2019-04-14 19:18, hash: rB860a9f979d60
Short description of error
The Multiresolution modifier has a high tendency to break in tight creases like eye lids, mouth corners, ears, arm pits:
- The issue usually happen when going down a subdiv level to sculpt and then go back to a higher level.
- It also happen when I click apply base.
- In some rare cases it also break when subdivide the mesh to a higher level.
- The more I sculpt, the more severe the breaking will become which makes it almost impossible to sculpt a model with creases.
- This problem happens in both 2.79 and 2.8
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Open the attached file, click Apply Base or Subdivide, the mesh will break at the eye lids.