This is to group design tasks which are agreed on by module owners. Its aim is to plan Blender development and list tasks that contributors are welcome to work on.
- T63726: User Interface Module
- T63731: Modeling Module
- T63745: Sculpt, Paint, Texture Module
- T63901: Animation & Rigging Module
- T63757: Grease Pencil Module
- T64282: EEVEE & Viewport Module
- T66305: Render & Cycles Module
- T63728: Data, Assets & I/O Module
- T63733: Python & Add-ons Module
- T69190: VFX & Video Module
- T66307: Nodes & Physics Module
- T66306: Platforms, Builds & Tests Module
- Module owners are to maintain their own pages.
- Listed medium term projects and paper cuts must link to a task.
- The tasks for each module must be generally agreed on so it's straightforward for developers to implement them.
- Completed tasks will be removed after each release.
These pages are not meant to be a comprehensive list of possible improvements and should not become a burden to maintain.
Tasks should be focused on projects developers are working on or are planning to work on in the next year.
See P955 for a template for each module page.