The following pages are deprecated, where the modules landing page is the place to go for all module-related activity and roadmaps.
This is to group design tasks which are agreed on by module owners. Its aim is to plan Blender development and list tasks that contributors are welcome to work on.
- T63726: User Interface Module
- T63731: Modeling Module
- T63745: Sculpt, Paint, Texture Module
- T63901: Animation & Rigging Module
- T63757: Grease Pencil Module
- T64282: EEVEE & Viewport Module
- T66305: Render & Cycles Module
- T63728: Data, Assets & I/O Module
- T63733: Python & Add-ons Module
- T69190: VFX & Video Module
- T66307: Nodes & Physics Module
- T66306: Platforms, Builds & Tests Module
- Module owners are to maintain their own pages.
- Listed medium term projects and paper cuts must link to a task.
- The tasks for each module must be generally agreed on so it's straightforward for developers to implement them.
- Completed tasks will be removed after each release.
These pages are not meant to be a comprehensive list of possible improvements and should not become a burden to maintain.
Tasks should be focused on projects developers are working on or are planning to work on in the next year.
See P955 for a template for each module page.