Design task to coordinate the modeling project. This is a curated list of items agreed on by module owners.
Order of importance:
- Very Important - These we should handle before the next release.
- Somewhat Important - These issues would be nice to do as soon as possible
- Less Important - Extra polish, nice to have
- ? Incomplete - Tasks needing more details before implementing.
Long Term Projects
Development may span multiple release cycles.
- T66337: Snapping & precision modeling improvements
- OpenVDB remeshing (sculpt branch)
- Quad remeshing (sculpt branch)
- D4980: Revival of the OpenVDB Particle Mesher Modifier
Medium Term Projects
Development should be possible in a single release cycle.
- D3993: Improve proportional editing calculation to use a kd-tree when calculating distances. (review after 2.80).
Small improvements and polish.