Operating system: Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 64 Bits
Graphics card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 Intel 4.4.0 - Build 188.8.131.5239
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 59), branch: blender2.7, commit date: 2019-04-24 22:25, hash: rBd966c2f0c2ad
Short description of error
When I try to edit UV with faces display turned off, all mesh disappears. Then, then I click faces display on, whole application closes.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Launch Blender with default scene.
- Activate "UV Editing" workspace. Make sure you are in edit mode on the right pane and at least one face is selected.
- On the left pane click "Display" and turn off "Faces".
- On the left pane select at least one vertex and try to move it with "G" key.
- Whole unwrapped mesh disappears (this alone is buggy - expected behavior is: selected vertices are being grabbed, whole mesh is still visible).
- On the left pane click "Display" and turn on "Faces".
- Blender closes immediately.